As a business, it can be challenging to determine where to prioritize your efforts on ESG. Without first understanding what your key stakeholders care about, you risk creating sustainability initiatives that miss the mark and aren’t beneficial to your overarching strategy.
To help you uncover what ESG issues are most relevant to your business, our team can walk you through a materiality assessment and stakeholder engagement exercise. We’ll partner with you to identify the right internal and external stakeholders to involve, design a tailored research strategy, and synthesize actionable insights your business can use to drive positive change.
With SBC’s Stakeholder Engagement Services, you can:
- Understand what ESG issues are most material to your business
- Achieve buy-in early to streamline future decision making
- Get a pulse on how your employees view sustainability
- Identify hurdles to sustainable change and define keys to success
- Benchmark against industry peers and uncover market trends
- Create a more intentional, actionable sustainability plan
- Determine how to communicate what you are NOT doing and why
- Align your efforts with SASB, CDP, GRI, and other reporting frameworks