To increase resilience in an uncertain world, you must deeply understand your risks and vulnerabilities. Resiliency planning is nothing new, but many companies overlook the implications of climate change on their operations. From risks associated with transitioning to a low carbon economy to physical risks on your assets, a sound business strategy considers the changing climate.
Not only this, but today’s investors want to know how climate risk might impact your business. For public companies, climate resiliency planning is becoming a core requirement of many ESG reporting platforms, most notably the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
Our team will help you assess your company’s ability to adapt to a broad scope of climate risks – both physical risks and the less tangible policy, market, technology, and reputational risks. We’ll equip you with a concrete strategy to address your hotspots, respond to investor questionnaires, and more.
With SBC’s Climate Risk & Resiliency Planning Services, you can:
- Determine how robust your risk management frameworks are
- Quantify the financial implications of climate-related risks on your business
- Stress test your resiliency against multiple climate scenarios
- Align your efforts with industry best practices for streamlined ESG reporting
- Get ahead of emerging SEC climate disclosure regulation
- Confidently respond to investor questionnaires