Investors increasingly want to know how their portfolio companies are performing on today’s most critical ESG issues – from climate and governance to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
For publicly traded firms, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) has become the best-in-class framework for connecting businesses and investors on the financial impacts of sustainability. Similar to GAAP for accounting, SASB reporting will soon be table stakes for corporate ESG disclosure.
Our team will not only help you gather the data and information you need for an accurate and effective SASB response, but will also identify areas to integrate sustainability more fundamentally into your business model.
With SBC’s SASB Reporting Services, you can:
- Align with best-in-class standards on how to disclose the financial implications of ESG on your business
- Uncover what sustainability issues are most material to your organization
- Determine how ESG impacts your long-term business value
- Show investors what ESG issues you are taking action on
- Create an action plan for addressing risks and integrating sustainability into your policies and processes