Baseline ESG Assessment
Baseline Your ESG Efforts & Create an Improvement Plan
Investors, consumers, employees, and regulators want to know what steps your business is taking to address today’s ESG challenges. A key component in capitalizing on these risks and opportunities is a baseline ESG assessment—to understand where you’re going, you first need to know where you are.
Our team helps you take a comprehensive look at where you stand across all pillars of ESG (environmental, social, governance). Using our own proprietary scorecard, we’ll uncover your most pressing sustainability hotspots and identify pathways for meaningful improvement.
With SBC’s Baseline ESG Assessment Services, you can:
- Benchmark your ESG efforts against industry peers
- Uncover hotspots and missed opportunities on ESG
- Measure your GHG emissions and water footprint
- Identify ways to achieve cost savings through your ESG efforts
- Increase operational efficiency, resiliency, and top line revenue
- Align your efforts with all major sustainability rating agencies (TCFD, CDP, SASB, THESIS, Higg, and more)
- Get ahead of emerging regulation and mandatory ESG disclosure
- Develop a holistic approach to ESG that sets you up for long-term success
“We reached out to SBC to help us launch our ESG program. Not only did they show us how to reach our goals, but their team was there every step of the way! The SBC team is knowledgeable, practical, fun to deal with and are truly experts in this space. Most important, they kept us on track. I highly recommend them!”
– David J. Connolly, President & Chief Operating Officer, Janitronics
ESG Pillars We Examine
Sustainability is not just limited to the environmental sphere. Examining your initiatives through the lens of ESG will give you a more robust understanding of your impact. Here are a few hot button issues you should keep an eye on across each:
Climate impact, supplier emissions, water footprint, energy use, biodiversity
Diversity, equity & inclusion, worker wellbeing, worker health & safety, community impact
Risk management & data policies, evaluation & compensation, leadership involvement on ESG
Featured Case Study
Sustainability Assessment & Strategy
Learn how SBC helped a retailer develop its three-year sustainability strategy, including a baseline assessment, GHG inventory, and risk analysis, and how those efforts helped the company proactively respond to sustainability questionnaires.