Measure and manage your carbon footprint.
SBC helps our clients respond to market forces, reduce risk and stay ahead of regulation. We perform carbon footprints that enable our clients to understand where their emissions come from and better manage their climate impacts. Measuring and controlling carbon emissions have also allowed our clients to align their work with various external programs. We then facilitate goal setting and develop reduction plans that meet stakeholder expectations.
SBC works with our clients to:
- Measure their carbon footprint: from using the best available protocols to setting the right scope and boundaries to accurately calculating emissions
- Respond to external reporting programs, such as the Carbon Disclosure Project, Climate Registry and EPA Greenhouse Gas Program
- Disclose climate risks by responding to the new SEC guidelines
- Develop internal systems for collecting, managing and analyzing data
- Set meaningful climate reduction goals through benchmarking and alignment with corporate goals
- Achieve real and meaningful emission reductions
- Communicate climate impacts and action plans in terms that are easily understood by employees and external stakeholders
Conducting a carbon footprint quantifies your greenhouse gas emissions by calculating the impacts of your energy use, transportation, materials, waste and shipping.Our team leads organizations through the following process to reduce carbon emissions, increase efficiencies, manage risk and cut costs.
Contact us for more information.